NSW COMBINED HIGH SCHOOLS SPORTS ASSOCIATION
NORTH WESTERN METROPOLITAN
HIGH SCHOOLS SPORTS ASSOCIATION
General Playing Rules
1) Game is to start at 1:00pm
2) Don’t start top of the innings after 2:15pm
3) Maximum score of 5 runs per innings
4) Pitchers can only pitch a maximum of three innings
5) All players participating in the game must be written down and handed to the opposition before the start of the game. Only players listed may participate in the game. All players written down must bat.
6) Up to the maximum of 13 players can be rotated on and off for fielding but must still bat in the same order.
7) A team will forfeit the game if they field less than 7 players
8) Home team is to umpire plus provide bases and match balls.
9)*1st Grade matches are to played on a full size diamond which is 27.4 metres (90 feet) between the bases with the pitchers plate 18.39 metres (60 feet) from home plate.
10)*Junior matches are to played on a modified diamond which is 21.34 metres (70 feet) between the bases with the pitchers plate 15.24 metres (50 feet) from home plate.
The Australian rules of baseball can be found at the link below.
Any further enquiries please contact Zone coordinator for baseball