NSW COMBINED HIGH SCHOOLS SPORTS ASSOCIATION
NORTH WESTERN METROPOLITAN
HIGH SCHOOLS SPORTS ASSOCIATION
- Each team will be made up of 4 players, with one or more reserves. Such players will be seeded from 1 to 5 according to ability.
- Schools are required to submit player rankings for all teams as requested by the Zone Convenor. Rankings can be adjusted throughout the season if needed to allow for changing abilities.
- All player rankings are to be finalised by a set date within the season (to be confirmed each season by the Convenor).
Order of Play
The team shall consist of four players and a reserve.
* If a player is absent (or not playing that week), each player will move up in seedings for that week only i.e. if the 1st seed is absent, the 2nd seed will become the 1st seed, the 3rd seed will become the 2nd seed and so on.
Length of sets
• Each match shall consist of the best of five games.
Match results are decided on the number of rubbers.
Umpiring is to be shared by both teams.
Semi Finals and Finals
Venues will be determined by the Convenor and/or the Zone Executive.
A Score Sheet can be downloaded HERE.