NSW COMBINED HIGH SCHOOLS SPORTS ASSOCIATION
NORTH WESTERN METROPOLITAN
HIGH SCHOOLS SPORTS ASSOCIATION
General Playing Rules
- Each team consists of 11 players with 5 additional players on the interchange bench.
- Interchange is unlimited but must be made from half way at a stoppage in play with the permission of the referee.
Shinguards must be worn by all players for the duration of the game. Any player not wearing shinguards will not be permitted to play.
- If the fixture involves an A or B and/or a 1st and 2nd the A/1st team must have a full complement of players who must not have taken part in any other match that day.
- First and second grade matches should have official referees, nets and flags. If there is no referee the home school must referee, unless agreed otherwise.
- Coaches/managers should make sure that the playing surface is safe and that the field is marked appropriately before the commencement of the game.
All the general rules of the game are to be adhered to. A copy of the Laws can be located at www.fifa.com.
Times for matches
1st Grade: 35 minutes each way
Opens Grade: 30 minutes each way
Under 15s: 30 minutes each way
Under 14s: 25 minutes each way
Under 13s: 25 minutes each way